Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Knox is here!

Knox made his grand entrance into the world
this morning at 11:05 a.m.
Both Momma and Knox are doing great!
He is the sweetest baby boy!

Daddy telling everyone the good news.
Big Brother Peyton arriving at the hospital.

Running to meet his baby brother.

Holding his baby brother.

Grandaddy and Nana holding Knox.

Poppy admiring his beautiful grandson.

Pop loving on Knox.

Check out the size of his feet!

Grandma holding Knox, while Uncle Jack takes
a picture for his cell phone.
Peyton wanted to be the first one to give Knox
money, but he had to borrow some from Daddy first!

What a beautiful family!

"So, you are the little guy that's been kicking me!"

He had a full head of hair too!

Telling Uncle Chris "My...what big feet he has!"

We did good; didn't we?

One of the male nurses telling everyone that
Knox weighs 7 lbs. 14 ozs. and is 18.25 inches long.

What a sweet baby boy!

Benjamin Knox Houston

a.k.a Junior

Hey Everyone, this is Erin updating the blog.
Tina will add a lot more to this post soon.
Tina was a trooper and is doing great!
Thanks for all the prayers!
God is so good!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL NEWS. WHAT A JOY TO WELCOME SUCH A PERFECT LITTLE BOY. PEYTON, I GUESS YOU WILL TEACH HIM ABOUT COMING HIS HAIR. I AM SO THANKFUL FOR ALL OF THE ANSWERED PRAYERS AND THE HUGH MIRACLE GOD PERFORMED. I HOPE I CAN MEET KNOX WHEN I COME OVER IN MAY. THIS TIME I GOT TO MAKE THE FIRST COMMENT, YEAH. CONGRATULATIONS, TINA, BENGIE AND PEYTON. LOVE, CAROLINE

Anonymous said...

Please, change that 'coming' to 'COMBING'.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations mom, dad, and Peyton:):) I am so HAPPY for you guys!!! I know you will be the BEST parents and big brother...Knox is so lucky to be a member of such a wonderful and loving family. He is soooo precious, and I can't wait to see him again...soon!!!

The Gapens said...

I love each and every one of you so much, and I am so glad that I was able to be there yesterday!
Tina- you were amazing! I am so proud of you!

See all of you again soon!
Love you!